Semi Formal!
SEMI FORMAL IS COMING UP! AHH! I'm really excited! I'm not much of a dressy, formal kind of girl, but I guess this year, I'm going to do something I've never done and get all done up for a dance!
I've found the hair cut that I want. I could kind of be considered scene, but I'm not into that whole stereotype kind of crap. Anyways, it's just really choppy up on top, and then layers and longer on the bottom. It looks really cute. But I can't get it cut for two more weeks because I have to wait till soccer season ends (and by the way, we only won one game this season, hahah!). The weekend we finish up, I'm going to get it cut :D
I need to find a dress! AHH! I'm excited, but I've worn a dress like, twice. So I don't know how this is going to go. But whatever, I'm going to find something really cute.
AH! And a date?! I know this guy from my church and he lives down the street from me. Our mom's are bffl's! Haha. Anyways. He's a sophmore, 16 going on 17, drives, gorgeous eyes, and kind of a rebel. Hehe, what can I say? I like the bad boys ;)
I'm hoping his mom will let him drive, but not entirely sure on that. She just got a new '67 green bug this week, but that's because she needed to replace the car that HE kind of, well, wrecked. Ohh man! Terrible, yeah. But she could be over it by then and let him drive the bug to semi? :D That'd be cool, right!
And of course, the less major details, nails, shoes, and a handbag? Eh, I'm thinking (depending on the dress) either just plain black (yesss!) or french manicure. My mom doesn't think so, but I really, really want to wear a pair of Converse, but again, this depends on the dress. And I don't even know if I'm going to have a little handbag with me or not. Leaning towards the latter. But whatever, it's all okay.
I don't have the whole night planned out, no. It's not like I have some big dream about what's going to happen. I don't want to set myself up for disappointment. I'm just ready to have a good time with friends, my "date" (more like escort), and be a little dressed up, if only for a night.
The cheesy part? It's on Valentine's Day! HAHA!
Stay rad:D
-Stevie.
Labels: dance, semi formal

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home