Friday, December 5, 2008

Hypocrit.

Ever feel like you don't have room to talk? Like, what you say in a certain conversation, you'll just contradict yourself? Or not even that. How about the way you look, dress. What you do or say. Do you ever feel like you're a fake? I don't mean the "Oh, she's so fake!" way. I mean that "I have an opinion but it doesn't match with myself" way. Do you follow me?
You know, for Christmas, I really want a To Write Love On Her Arms shirt or jacket. But would it do any good? How would I look walking around a new TWLOHA top and fresh cuts on my arm or leg? Not that a lot of people would know about the latter. But still, I'd feel wrong. I'd be a hypocrit. Wrong? YES!
Personally, I don't see this ending for me. It's my way of coping, my body, what I do to feel better. Honestly, the nasty, gross truth... I like the way it feels. Just that moment of giving in and letting it all out. I don't know if you know what I'm talking about, so I won't get into that. But the point is, I don't think it's going to stop soon.
But who am I to tell people what they should and shouldn't do when I contradict myself? I don't practice what I preach, do I? I think this is a terrible attribute of mine. It's not even that I'm a hypocrit about everything. This is the only thing that I go back on my word on.
I don't know. I had to get this off my chest. And arms. And legs.

Stay rad:D
-Miss Amazing.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At December 18, 2008 at 7:32 AM , Blogger Anna Elizabeth said...

Hey..I didn't knoiw that you were a Jason Mraz fan. Radical!!!!

 
At December 26, 2008 at 7:21 PM , Blogger ThatXIsXCronk!X said...

I think a lot of people have these questions. I am only 13, but I know of a few of my friends that have to cut and they pass it off as making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich at midnight in pitch black darkness, and a non-dull blade, or butter, knife. I believe we all have a purpose in life, and we all find it one way or another. I personally haven't, but maybe you will.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home