Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Start.

So I drew this picture the other day. I’m sorry if it doesn’t show up though. There’s the sun in the corner, wearing a bowtie, and it’s smiling. Then, there are three clouds, one that looks distressed, a baby one that is smiling, and the third is, well, vomiting the rainbow. Under the rainbow is a pot of gold that is all “Oh no! I’m going to get rainbow on me!” The pot of gold is on a martini glass, with an olive at the bottom. There’s a kite near the martini glass that is shaped like a heart and smiling. The kite tail has some bows and the string curls down and then back up into the martini glass. At the bottom of the scoop-y shape of the string is a little faceless person sleeping, as if it were a hammock.
Now this picture is kind of strange, I know. But I stayed up until 11:30-ish to finish it. I personally like it.
But this isn’t just to show you some abstract artistic ability that I might have, no. This is something bigger than just a talent.
I started this picture at lunch the other day with one of my friends. We just met this year, but Danny is one of the most amazing people I've ever met. Remember her name because I'll be mentioning her a lot. Anyway, it started out as just a circle in the corner. Not even a full circle, just like an arc around the corner of the page. But now look. It’s not overly extremely complex, but it’s more than what I thought it’d be.
So what? Well, this is just a picture, right? But the idea doesn’t stop there. You can turn one little arc into anything, but it’s up to you to do so. You want to do something? Well take small steps. If you’re terrified of that first step, DO IT! Like skinny dipping, just do it! Soon enough, these baby steps will be nothing to you. Just be bold, you know? You have to start somewhere. So why not now?

GO!

Stay rad:D
-Miss Amazing

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At November 13, 2008 at 3:00 AM , Blogger Krys_Tobias said...

You make a good point Stevie. And I like the picture btw, I thought it was cool. ^^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home